Bradford Bulls Northern Ltd. | Registration Number: 063092280 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 08448 711 490
Bulls Wheelchair Team
Welcome to the Bradford Bulls Wheelchair Rugby League Page
The Bradford Bulls Wheelchair Team is the ONLY team to offer Wheelchair sport in Bradford and has had over 70 members since its launch in 2009. The club play an active role in the community delivering, Fun, Inclusive, Awareness raising and active workshops to over 2000 adults, children and young people in primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and corporate businesses. All the work is voluntary and is delivered because the committee are passionate and dedicated. The club are looking to offer wheelchair basketball along with rugby league to attract new members. The club currently caters for children from 9 years old through to 54 training once a week and playing at weekends.
‘The Bulls wheelchair team were nominated and got down the last 3 from 8000 for a National Diversity Award’
- The Bradford Bulls Foundation the first professional rugby league charity with its own Wheelchair Rugby League Team.
- The Wheelchair team are the ONLY club in Bradford to offer wheelchair sport.
- Bradford Bulls Wheelchair Team operate from Bradford College training on Monday evenings, and playing Saturday/ Sunday, consisting of 25 players/coaches.
- Current Championship Final Winners.
- Run throughout the year the club currently caters for males and females both wheelchair and non wheelchair users between the ages of 9 – 54.
- Fully inclusive sports club.
- The team are Club Mark registered through the RFL and have the relevant safeguarding and child protection policies in place.
To get involved contact email@example.com
Bradford Bulls Wheelchair Rugby League Website
For more information about the Bradford Bulls Wheelchair Rugby League team click the link.