20th August 2019, 09:14
VACANCY: BULLS ACADEMY SEEKING VIDEO ANALYST
Bradford Bulls are currently recruiting an Academy Video Analyst to join the coaching department.
Bradford Bulls are an ambitious professional rugby league club playing in the Championship competition at First Grade Level and in the Super League Competition at Academy Level.
We are looking to recruit a likeminded Academy sports analyst to further develop our ability to feedback key information to our coaches and players.
Key Personal Requirements
* A sports-minded person with an ability to engage and interact within a professional sports environment.
* The ability to communicate with people of all ages.
* Someone with pride and commitment to continual personal and professional development in their field.
* A solid work ethic.
* Recording Academy training sessions and games.
* Game day video feedback.
* Converting footage and uploading to various feedback platforms.
* Opposition analysis feedback to coaching staff.
* Assisting First Team Analyst on various projects
This position is a voluntary role to start with, in return for their efforts candidates will benefit from the opportunity of working in a professional club environment and the formal and informal personal development opportunities this provides.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.