BRADFORD BULLS take on Hull Kingston Rovers this afternoon at the KC Lightstream Stadium (kick-off 3.00pm).
Supporters wishing to attend the round-six First Utility Super League clash can do so by either ‘paying on the gate’, with tickets priced at £25 (adults), £18 (concessions) and £15 (juniors), or by booking in advance.
To secure your seat prior to kick-off, contact the Hull KR ticket office on 01482 222072. For more information, or to enquire about disabled access for the 3.00pm contest CLICK HERE.
Bulls fans will be situated in the KC Lightstream Stadium’s brand-new North Stand.
And those booked to travel to East Yorkshire by coach are advised to arrive at The Provident Stadium by no later than 11.45pm, with coaches departing at 12.00pm.
Car parking is available at Archbishop Sentamu Academy and St Richards School.
For more information on any of the above, or for further details of how to secure tickets for this afternoon’s game, CLICK HERE.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KC LIGHTSTREAM STADIUM
- Follow the M62 (eastbound) to junction 38.
- Here the M62 turns into the A63.
- Continue on the A63, under the bridge and over the flyover, and continue over the roundabout still along the A63.
- At the next roundabout exit the A63, and join the A1033 (Hedon Road).
- Follow the A1033 straight over the roundabout and past Hull Prison.
- After about 1/4 mile is another roundabout, again head straight across and approximately 1000 yards later, turn left at the roundabout into Marfleet Lane.
- At the next set of traffic lights turn right onto the dual carriageway (Preston Road).
- The KC Lightstream Stadium is about half way down on your right hand side just before the end of the dual carriageway.
- Those travelling with the use of satellite navigation, can you the post code HU9 5HE.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE PLAY IN 2014!
THE MOMENT THE SEASON THE BULLS