BRADFORD BULLS tackle former Provident Stadium star Lee Radford’s Hull FC this evening at the Kingston Communications Stadium.
Supporters wishing to attend the Round Four First Utility Super League clash can do so by either ‘paying on the gate’, with tickets priced at £23 (adults), £19 (concessions), £16 (students) and £14 (juniors), or booking in advance.
To secure your seat prior to kick-off, contact the Hull FC ticket office on 01482 505 600. For more information, or to enquire about disabled access for the 8.00pm contest CLICK HERE.
Bulls fans will be situated in the Smith & Nephew Stand, often referred to as the North Stand.
Those booked to travel to East Yorkshire by coach are advised to arrive at The Provident Stadium no later than 4.45pm, with coaches departing at 5.00pm.
A range of car parking is available, including 1,100 spaces on Walton Road as well as a Park & Ride service, situated close to Clive Sullivan Way (A63). Full details can be found by CLICKING HERE.
For more information on any of the above, or for further details of how to secure tickets for this evening’s game, contact us via e-mail by CLICKING HERE.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KINGSTON COMMUNICATIONS STADIUM
- Approach Hull from the M62 leading on to the A63 and follow this dual-carriageway under the Humber Bridge.
- When you pass the retail park to your right, stay to the left and take the exit signposted ‘Infirmary’.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Rawling Way.
- At the next main set of lights (with the hospital in front of you) take a left turn on to A1105 Anlaby Road towards the stadium visible directly to your right.
- Continue over the fly-over and down to the next set of lights.
- For match day parking, turn right onto Walton Street.
- For those using a satellite navigation, the post code is HU3 6HU.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE PLAY IN 2014!
THE MOMENT THE SEASON THE BULLS