The individual should demonstrate experience of community engagement, sports development and a knowledge of the 3rd sector engagement.
We wish to appoint an energetic individual to work alongside the Charities Trustees, partners and key individuals within the club, to help lead, develop and implement the strategic aims and purpose of the BBF.
They will manage the growth of BBF to make a positive contribution in the community of Bradford and beyond by leading and managing the delivery of the strategic plan by;
- Ensure the delivery of BBF strategy in accordance to the BBF values.
- Managing the achievements of the BBF stated goals and objectives.
- Providing leadership and project management for all the BBF initiatives.
- Managing, developing and nurturing relationships with staff and volunteers.
- Maintain and grow relationships with Bradford Bulls and key stakeholders.
A full, valid UK driving licence is essential for this position.
In return for your efforts we offer an attractive salary of £35,000 pro rota, hours 22.5 per week, and a chance to be a part of this exciting and growing charity.
Appointment will be made subject to pre-employment checks, references and a DBS check.
To find out more contact us on 01274 729 728. Please send a covering letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 17:00, 27th November 2017.
First interview: 7th December (all day), possible 2nd interview on 18th December.
If you are an applicant with disability who meets the essential requirements of the job we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
Location – Provident Stadium, Odsal, Bradford
Salary - £35,000 pro rota